1 short & sweet:
Golf GTE highlights.
1. With its first plug-in hybrid – the Golf GTE – Volkswagen is the world’s first carmaker to feature all drive types in a single model line: petrol, diesel, natural gas, electric and plug-in hybrid drives.
2. The Golf GTE’s average consumption is 1.5 l/100 km – equivalent to 35 g/km CO2. On electricity alone, it can go up to 50 kilometres – the total range is 939 kilometres.
3. The Golf GTE goes from 0 to 100 km/h in just 7.6 seconds.
4. With just the electric motor supplying the power, the Golf GTE can hit 130 km/h. And with the full power of the TSI, it tops out at 222 km/h.
5. At the touch of a button, it’s a zero-emission vehicle in “E Mode”, or a real dynamo in “GTE Mode”.